Wednesday 26 January 2011

Pepito, Kings Cross





Bar Pepito has sherry flights. SHERRY FLIGHTS, people.

A small Andalusian bar across the courtyard from related Spanish restaurant, Camino, Pepito is fun, it's friendly and it's teeny weeny. Cram around a wine barrel with your mates and slug back delicious dry, nutty sherries, with a side of hand carved, creamy jamon, a selection of cheeses or some piggy chorizo. And it's all reasonably priced.

I've been a few times now and I love it every time. It's rare that I don't leave singing. And I'm not alone - Pepito won Time Out's Best New Bar in 2010. But I never get around to writing about it (sherry hangover perhaps). So, I'll keep it short and sweet. Pepito is one of my favourite bars. You need to go. Experiment with the sherries - be brave. Enjoy.

Bar Pepito, 3 Varnishers Yard, The Regent Quarter, Kings Cross, N1 9FD (Tel: 020 7481 7331)

Bar Pepito on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails